We look forward to being serving our patients and community. In an abundance of caution due to Coronavirus, we will have some new procedures in place to keep everyone safe.
1. We ask all patients to bring their own mask for their appointment. Only the patient will be allowed in the building unless they’re a minor accompanied by one parent or caretaker. Please call the office when you arrive to our parking lot so we can bring you in straight into the exam room.
2. In order to expedite the check-in process, please fill out our paperwork before arriving to the office. Our forms can be found here.
3. If you have a cough, fever or any flu-like symptoms, or are Covid+ or been around someone who is Covid+, you will need to reschedule your appointment once you’ve been cleared by your primary care provider.
4. When you arrive, please call the office so we can know when to bring you straight into the exam room.
5. All our staff will be wearing a mask at all times for their and your protection.
6. All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned and sterilized before and after each patient.
7. Every frame that has been tried on at our optical will also be sterilized after each use.
8. We are now offering curbside pickup for glasses and contact lenses. Please call the office when you arrive.
9. For the protection of our customers and our staff, Einhorn Eyecare Center reserves the right to refuse service if a customer does not adhere to any of these procedures.